Scrappy's Bucket List - Complete 63 Before Your Degree!
Finding new ways to get involved on campus is easy with Scrappy's Bucket List (SBL)! All currently enrolled students at KSU are eligible to participate in this ongoing challenge, which can be completed at any time. All you need to do is complete 63 items on Scrappy's Bucket List before you graduate.
Crossing items off of Scrappy's Bucket List couldn't be easier. Look for the official
Scrappy's Bucket List logo at events and be sure you "tap-in" using your Talon Card.
Your progress is automatically updated in Owl Life; it really is that easy!
How it Works
What's on the List
Items to Complete this Semester
- Attend an event hosted by Adult & Commuter Student Engagement
- Attend an event hosted by Esports Program
- Attend an OUTober Month program
- Attend a program hosted by Counseling & Psychological Services (CPS)
- Attend a program hosted by Health Promotion & Wellness (HPW)
- Attend a program hosted by KSU CARES
- Attend a program hosted by Student Advocacy
- Attend a program hosted by Student Leadership & Service
- Attend a program hosted by the Center for Young Adult Addiction & Recovery (CYAAR)
- Attend a program hosted by the Kennesaw Activities Board (KAB)
- Attend a program hosted by the Marietta Activities Council (MAC)
- Attend a Student Involvement Fair hosted by Student Activities
- Attend at least 3 Diversity Week Programs
- Attend at least 3 Week of Welcome programs
- Attend at least one Homelessness Awareness Week (HAW) Program
- Attend at least one Latinx Heritage Month program
- Attend at least one Mental Illness Awareness Month program
- Attend the RSO Conference
- Check-In at least 1 time to all 4 resource centers within Cultural and Community Centers
- Check-In at least 1 time to the Marietta Student Affairs Suite
- Check-In at least 3 times to either the Kennesaw or Marietta Game Room
- Join a Registered Student Organization (RSO), Club Sport, Fraternity, or Sorority on Owl Life
- Join Odyssey Peer Mentoring Program on Owl Life
- Participate in a Cultural and Community Centers' Cultural Competency Workshop
- Stuff an Owl
Check back often as more Items are added to Scrappy's Bucket List!
Submit your event to be a part of SBL!
Does your department or organization host an event you think should be a part of Scrappy's Bucket List? If so, please complete the SBL Event Form. Requests are reviewed the Scrappy's Bucket List committee (or their designee). Items will be reviewed with the following criteria in mind:
SBL Event & Program Review Criteria
- Length & Legacy: How long has the program been established? Is it provided on an on-going (e.g. semesterly or annual basis)?
- Openness: Who can participate in the event or program? Is it available to the general student population?
- Community: How does the program contribute to the overall KSU student experience? How does the program encourage student engagement across a broad array of experiences and opportunities?
- Owl Life: Will student participation be tracked in Owl Life?