Looking to get involved at KSU? We've got you covered!
With over 1,000 programs and events occurring this fall, the possibilities for engagement are endless. To find out more about what's happening on-campus and on-line, be sure to check out Owl Life. Owl Life is your one-stop shop for student involvement at KSU where you can find out about upcoming programs and events, join student organizations, and learn more about departments and services at KSU. + Visit Owl Life
For upcoming events and to download a full list of programs, please see below.
What's Coming Up Next at KSU+View More Events
- Dec2CARE About Your Self: Yoga for Stress ReliefTime: 10:00 am Location: Online
- Dec2So you think you can't PASS? Test AnxietyTime: 11:00 am Location: Online
- Dec2Recovery Ally Training (Cancelled)Time: 11:00 am Location: Online
Full List of Programs & Events+ Download
Programs this Week+ Visit Owl Life for full event details
- 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM: Professional Mentoring Academy Information Session | Online
- 12:30 PM to 1:45 PM: Chemistry and Biochemistry Departmental Seminar Series | Online
- 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM: Managing Anxiety and Depression During COVID-19 | Online
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM: CARE About Your Self: Yoga for Stress Relief | Online
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM: So you think you can't PASS? Test Anxiety | Online
- 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM: Recovery Ally Training | Online
- 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM: Yoga for Recovery | Online
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM: 2020 Fall KSU Women of Color Success Initiative (WOCSI) Talk Back Live | Online
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Final General Body Meeting | Online
- 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM: Food For Thought | Wilson Student Center Lobby
- 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM: Professional Mentoring Academy Information Session | Online
- 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM: C-Day | Online
- 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM: KSU Tellers Virtual Showcase | Online
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Weekly Movie Nights: Onward | Social Science Auditorium
- 7:00 PM tp 9:00 PM: Movie Series: Onward | Wilson Student Center Lobby
*Programs and events are subject to change. For event details and the most up-to-date event listings, please visit Owl Life.
More Ways to Get Involved!
Questions? Concerns? Contact the Division of Student Affairs!
*Programs and events are subject to change. Please check Owl Life for the most up-to-date listing of programs and events.