Division Events & Programs
The Division of Student Affairs hosts programs throughout the year for the purposes of professional development, as well as networking. The framework for programming, as well as upcoming events can be found below.
Divisional Gatherings and Professional Development Events
The Division of Student Affairs gathers three times annually for updates from the Vice President of Student Affairs, to participate in service projects, and to network between functional areas.
Chart Your Course--Success in your Current and Future Career
Led by the Center for University Learning, this program will focus on:
- Personality, Preference, and Your Career: How to bring your best self to your career, and enjoy what you do.
- Managing Your Brand: Bringing your talents and professionalism to the forefront to maximize your opportunities.
- Professional Development Discussion: How to discuss your development and career goals with your supervisor/employees.
This event will take place on Thursday, March 21 from 1 – 3pm at the KSU Center, Room 400. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Courtenay Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Staff Orientation
The Division of Student Affairs hosts new staff orientation sessions multiple times each year. This is an opportunity for new professional staff members to learn about the Division, familiarize yourself with resources, and to meet new colleagues and senior leadership within the division.
- Spring 2019 will be March 20, 2019 (reservation block is for 1-4 pm) at Carmichael Student Center, Leadership Room.
- Fall 2019 will be October 11, 2019 (reservation block is for 9am-11am) at Carmichael Student Center, Leadership Room
RSVP to Brenda Arthur email@example.com