The Kennesaw State University Foundation hosted the Faculty & Staff 10th annual Donor Appreciation event on August 9, 2019.
This annual event was a way to celebrate and thank colleagues who have made financial contributions to Kennesaw State University over the years.
284 KSU faculty and staff have given for at least five years consecutively and those in attendance were recognized in the celebration.
Student Affairs colleagues not only devote time, skills, and intellect to their work, but their passion for Kennesaw State University has led members of the team to give back financially as well. Students are beneficiaries of these gifts and that makes Kennesaw State’s Division of Student Affairs’ mission and vision come to life.
We owe special thanks for the consistent generosity of the following Divisional Staff members:
- Colin Chadwick, 10 years of consecutive giving.
- Judy Craven, 10 years of consecutive giving.
- Emily Wells, 15 years of consecutive giving.
- K.C. White, 5 years of consecutive giving
* Not pictured: Emily Wells & Judy Craven
(Proudly Represented by Ron Lunk & Jennifer Tesch)