Who We Are
Located within the Division of Student Affairs, Strategic Planning, Assessment, and Analysis (SPAA) seeks to create an environment that supports a culture of assessment throughout the Division by guiding efforts to assess learning beyond the classroom.
What We Do
Through training and consultation, SPAA provides leadership and support for achieving the division and university missions by using intentionally designed assessments.
The SPAA provides the following services and resources to the Division of Student Affairs:
- Assessment and strategic planning consultation
- Student engagement data management
- Assessment training & skills development
- Support of Divisional strategic initiatives
- Liaison between DSA and Office of Institutional Research