Welcome to the Division of Student Affairs at Kennesaw State!
The Division of Student Affairs prepares students for their future by fostering learning beyond the classroom through innovative and transformative experiences.
News from Student Affairs
- Kennesaw State remembers innovative administrator Nancy King
- Six hundred hours of labor contributed by KSU volunteers at Day of Service
- Celebrate our DSA Staff Spotlights
- Scrappy's Bucket List: Unsure about how to get involved? Let Scrappy point you in the right direction
Upcoming Events+View More
- Pop Pilates - OwlFit Group FitnessPop Pilates is an energized workout that incorporates classic Pilates moves choreographed to your fa...12:15 pmKennesaw Campus - SRAC | Group Fitness Studio 2-3Pop Pilates - OwlFit Group FitnessKennesaw Campus - SRAC | Group Fitness Studio 2-3
- Aces & Aros Community GroupThe Aces & Aros Community Group is for students who identify along the asexual and/or aromantic spec...2:00 pmCarmichael Student Center, Room 253 (LGBTQ Resource Center)Aces & Aros Community GroupCarmichael Student Center, Room 253 (LGBTQ Resource Center)
- R!SE Through College: Academic SuccessThe University experience can be overwhelming for any student. Therefore, it is important to unders...2:00 pmOnlineR!SE Through College: Academic SuccessOnline