Welcome to the Division of Student Affairs at Kennesaw State!
The Division of Student Affairs prepares students for their future by fostering learning beyond the classroom through innovative and transformative experiences.
News from Student Affairs
- Congratulations! DSA Staff recognized with awards from HR
- Six hundred hours of labor contributed by Kennesaw State volunteers at Day of Service
- Staff Spotlights: July 2021
- Scrappy's Bucket List: Unsure about how to get involved? Let Scrappy point you in the right direction
Upcoming Events+View More
- Coffee Shop Bike Ride from Campus, 1-hrDescription Join Outdoor Adventures for a fun bike ride from the Kennesaw Campus on the Noonday Cre...8:00 amOutdoor Adventures SRAC 1050Coffee Shop Bike Ride from Campus, 1-hrOutdoor Adventures SRAC 1050
- Virtual Coffee with a Curator ProgramAre you fascinated by physical books and their evolving place in history? Join JoyEllen Williams, Cu...10:00 amOnlineVirtual Coffee with a Curator ProgramOnline
- Boot Camp - OwlFit Group FitnessBoot Camp is an interval training workout, using moderate-high intensity exercises that help you dev...11:15 amStudio 2-3Boot Camp - OwlFit Group FitnessStudio 2-3
- So You Think You Can't PASS? Time Management WorkshopSuccessful students rely on a toolbox of strategies, techniques and supports to help them achieve th...12:00 pmOnlineSo You Think You Can't PASS? Time Management WorkshopOnline