The Division of Student Affairs Professional Development Committee provides learning opportunities for staff to enhance their professional and personal growth. This is accomplished through new employee orientation, intentional in-service programs, engagement through collaboration and divisional service, and support for participations to specific professional development institutes.
- Facilitate an on-boarding program for new staff to ensure a smooth and effective transition to the Division of Student Affairs and Kennesaw State University
- Engage staff in their own professional and personal development
- Develop, promote, and implement purposeful staff development opportunities
- Cultivate a stronger sense of community and collaboration among staff, students, and across departments
- Promote divisional values to guide our profession and practice at Kennesaw State University