Kennesaw State University’s Division of Student Affairs prepares students for their future by fostering learning beyond the classroom through innovative and transformative experiences.
The Division of Student Affairs supports students and enhances their collegiate experiences by complementing academic pursuits with transformative living, learning, and leading opportunities. We foster inclusive and welcoming campus communities that contribute to students’ holistic development and empower them to be engaged and ethical citizens.
- Integrity – We will be honest, authentic, trustworthy at all times.
- Inclusion – We will create and maintain a diverse community of learners that appreciates openness, equity, and equality
- Community – We will enhance on and off campus engagement opportunities by strengthening relationships and creating shared experiences.
- Discovery – We will create a dynamic environment that nurtures students’ curiosity for self-exploration and lifelong learning.
- Civility – We will foster awareness and appreciation of our commonalities and differences through meaningful dialogue and thoughtful action.
Learning and Development Outcomes
The Division of Student Affairs offers out-of-class programs, services, co-curricular programming, and individual interaction to ensure students are achieving the following learning and development outcomes:
- Knowledge acquisition, integration, construction, and application
- Cognitive complexity
- Intrapersonal development
- Interpersonal competence
- Humanitarianism and civic engagement
- Practical competence
To learn more about the learning and development outcomes adopted from CAS (Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education), please see the following document: CAS Learning and Development Outcomes (PDF).